Mother is the most beautiful and selfless creature of the God. She takes care of her children from the time of development. A child remains in her mother’s womb for 9 months. This is one of the best and the safest phases of life. She cares about the fetus, eats and drink what is suitable for the child, walks for hours with a heavy load inside the body, and finally give birth to the child with intolerable pains of the labor.
For these same reasons, the mother should have the most important place in our lives. In this article, I am going to share more than 50 mom tag questions with you.
You loved me before seeing me;
You love me for all my mistakes;
You will love me for what I am.”
― Luffina Lourduraj
This game is just fun to play and an emotional one too. It will make you laugh as well as fill your eyes with tears. What you have to have to do is to make your mom sit in front of the camera and ask these questions from her. You will love the answers from her side.
Mom tag questions can be played by one child and the mother as well as with more children and mommy.
The Mom Tag Questions 70+ List
- What is the best thing about being a mother?
- How do you feel about every birthday of your child/children?
- Tell three things which you had in mind during your pregnancy?
- At what age you get pregnant for the first time?
- What were your two feelings when you come to know about your first pregnancy?
- Which child of yours’ teased you during the pregnancy and even after birth?
- Define a mother’s love in one sentence.
- What three reasons made you marry daddy?
- In your opinion, are you a good wife or a better mother?
- Which of your child resembles you the most?
- Tell one habit of your every child which you do not like?
- Which child of yours resembles you the least?
- Tell one habit of your every child which you really admire?
- Which pray you often make for your children?
- Which child is the most irritating one?
- Which child is mama’s baby?
- Which child is daddy’s baby?
- Who among you and your husband dominates in deciding things for your children?
- Which were the memorable places for you and your children?
- What three habits every mother should acquire?
- Where do you see your children after 10 years?
- What three things you would advise your children about?
- Is there any secret of yours’ that you want to share with your children?
- Do you wish to choose a career for your children?
- Do you make any sacrifice for your children?
- Do you have any regrets related to the motherhood?
- Share two lessons taught to you during your pregnancy period.
- Share two lessons that your children taught you?
- What was your worst experience in looking after the children?
- What’s the best present your any child gave to you?
- What difficulties did you face in managing home and children?
- Tell any moment of your child which filled your eyes with tears—but proud?
- Do you like to stay at home with your children or partying with friends?
- Do you wish to live with your children at the older age as well?
- Do you ever think about aborting a child?
- What is the best age of being a mother?
- Did you enjoy the childhood of your children?
- What was the most memorable moment of the childhood of your child?
- What was the worst moment of the childhood of their child?
- What are your three wishes related to your children?
- Are your children good friends of yours?
- Which child of yours is closest to you?
- Mother and children=………………….?
- Describe your child in three words.
- Share any moment when you were sure that you will lose your child?
- Have you ever beaten your child?
- Have you ever slapped your child? If yes, then why?
- What will you do if your child dies?
- Have you ever prepared something for your child after your death?
- Tell three changes you felt between a married life and after becoming a mom?
- Husband or children. Who is your first priority now?
- Is a daughter the best friend of the mother or a son?
- Make two pieces of advice to the mothers-to-be?
- Who is the most organized child of yours?
- What was the hardest thing while having a baby?
- After becoming a mom, does your love increased for your mother?
- What would you do if someone bullies your children?
- What three habits you want to see in your children as they grow up?
- In which hospital your first child was born?
- What was your favorite food during the pregnancy days?
- What did you often think of the pregnancy?
- What was your feeling seeing your first newborn baby?
- Imagine you go stuck in an Earthquake. Would you save yourself or your children/child?
- Who named your child/children?
- How helpful are your children for you?
- What was the first word your child spoke? Tell that about your all children?
- A mother or father who is most necessary for the children?
- Have you still kept the toys and clothes for your children?
- Do you ever wish that your children may marry according to your choice?
- What did your husband say about the birth of your first child?
- How does your husband react each time after knowing about pregnancy?
- Share three experiences of the difference in pregnant life and the life as a mother?
- What is the biggest thing you wanted to do for your children?
- Share a hidden talent of your child/children?
- Which child takes more time in getting ready for school/high school?