How s it possible that 2 or more people live together but don’t know anything about each other? It is human nature to explore things. So how is it possible that the one who is living with him/her does not know anything? And if we talk about roommates then they are the people who spend most of their time together. So they know each other quite well. And if they don’t then here we have a sort of game that can make it possible for you to know each other easily. Yes! You got it, roommate tag questions.
Roommate tag questions make it quite easier to know each other within no time. Basically it is not a test but it shows how much you know about each other and what things can make the living more fun and easy without any problem. Roommate tag questions are like a game that you can play with your roommate. Here the directions to play the game are:
Roommates sit facing opposite each other. Split the whole game in to two sections. Both contestants should answer the question one by one. Both should have paper. Question is asked. Both participants write the answers and then match them. After decided number of questions, 2nd round starts (5 easy, 7 medium, 5 hard) or it’s up to your choice. Ask odd questions for first roommate and even questions for second roommate. All the roommates should answer the questions decided before the game. Once this round is completed, second group of roommates will do the same thing with different questions obviously
I am sure by you must have understood the core reason of playing this game is that it brings roommates closer to each other and help them live together. You may have seen facebook posts related to such roommates or hostel life.
It is one the most memorable parts of the university or college life where you can make life time friends and if the roommates are totally stranger in start then this game is must. Because it can make all the things between the roommates and can vanish the barrier between the new people. These questions are hell fun after sometime of living together. Roommates play this game to check how much the other person knows them and pay attention towards minor details of the other person.
If you are living together for a long time then this game can give you lots of humorous memories and fun and if you are good friends then you can fight as well if any answer is wrong about yourself. It is not only a new trend but a healthy one to come close. This really helps to find your roommates interests and hobbies and it will definitely help you to build a solid relationship with the roommate as well as help them to stay connected with each other.
Here we present you 45+ roommate tag questions that will really help you to explore your roommate and make you friends in no time. Just give it a try and experience new world of care free hostel life:
list of 45+ roommate tag questions
- Did you know each other before you became roommates?
- What were your first impressions of each other?
- How long did it take to become friends?
- What is the point of argument mostly?
- What is the most annoying thing your roommate does?
- What do you think of your roommates YouTube?
- Who spends more time in front of mirror?
- Before becoming roommates what was the thing you didn’t notice about each other or what is the strangest thing you came to know about each other after becoming roommates?
- Do you ever get tired of seeing each other in a same room?
- How do you avoid tension, fight and argument while living together?
- Do you have any clauses or rules to live together in a room?
- Do you use the bathroom in turn or do you clean the bathroom with turns?
- Have your roommates friends become your friends?
- Do you go to gym or for playing sports together?
- Do you use your roommate’s things without asking?
- What you people do in your spare time?
- Do you cook together or separately?
- Have you ever introduced your roommates to your family or friends?
- What is the best memory you have with your roommate?
- Has being roommates affected your relationship or love life?
- Who is the bigger foodie?
- Have you ever had to cover up a lie for your roommate or to hide his/her any bad thing?
- What is the dumbest thing you did together?
- Who is the noisy roommate?
- Which one of you gets easily frightened?
- Have you ever walked in on the other person at the wrong time or have you ever feel guilty of anything you saw or did wrong?
- Have you ever pulled a prank on your roommate? If so what?
- Have you ever had to lie to your roommate about their outfit?
- If there was anything you could throw out of the house that belongs to the other person what would it be?
- Who is the messy roommate?
- Who cleans the room?
- How much credit is your roommate taking?
- What is your roommate’s pet name?
- What is your roommate’s middle name?
- Which subject your roommate like most?
- What is the colour of your roommate’s bag?
- Is he/she a sleepy person?
- What is your roommate’ zodiac sign?
- What was the name of your roommate’s high school?
- What is the title of the last book your roommate read?
- If your roommate could travel to any place in the world, where would he/ she go?
- What is your roommate’s date of birth?
- What car your roommate has?
- If your roommate were a circus act which would he/she be?
- If your roommate won the lottery what would he/she do first?
- What is the name of your roommate’s oldest sibling?